Monday, February 16, 2009

Nonna was here...

Mom came to Memphis to meet Priscila for the first time. Priscila was 1 1/2 weeks old when she first met her Nonna.

Jude and Nonna love to do all sorts of activities. This is them looking out our front door as I went and got the mail. It was great to have Mom here to help care for Jude so that I could focus on recovering and also adjusting to Priscila. As you can see, Mom was pretty busy while she was here...
Making meatloaf...adding a little drool.
Trying Lauchlin's pickled jalepanos from his garden.
Reading tons of books and learning animal noises.
Giving bathes...
Daddy is also enjoying his 2 kids. Priscila's arrival has increased Daddy and Jude time incredibly due to Mommy being busy. They seem to be enjoying it and definitely getting closer as a result. Jude loves watching his Daddy and laughing at him.
Priscila is still sleepy alot. She is getting on a better schedule at night which I am definitely wanting and needing. Due to how uncomfortable and tired I was at the end of my pregnancy, having to get up at night with Priscila and then going all day with the 2 kids is actually easier. I am enjoying not being pregnant...I can bend over easily and carry Jude on my hip etc. etc. :)
Well, that is the update for now.
In His Grip,
Mackenzi








1 comment:

agcoats said...

Glad your mom got to come visit. I'm sure the extra help was nice too. Your little ones are just beautiful!