Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prisca Mae...

My beautiful baby girl is growing up. I can't believe how fast things are going. She is awake more and smiling alot. Jude giggles when she looks at him and smiles, it is cute.

She will be 7 weeks tomorrow and I can't believe it! Next week we will get her first set of shots and before I know it she will be walking and talking! Aaah. She is a welcomed part of our family and we love her.

Pacifer or thumb? That remains to be the question...or like Jude neither. I had to help her get her thumb in this situation. She tries and tries but can't usually get it. Sometimes the pacifer works but I am unwilling to keep putting it back in when she spits it out and wakes up. I know, mean Mom! :)

One last thing. I love this picture but it is also Jude when he was around Prisca's age. Do you think they look similar? I do but I don't think they look exactly the same.

That's it for now...


Much love,


Mackenzi


No comments: