Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mr. 'No' and Miss Oozy

So, Jude and Prisca are focusing on developing two skills.

Prisca is oozy. I will spare you the details but I thought it was pretty funny when Lauchlin called her oozy the other day. She really is right now. Oh, the joys of being a 3 month old! :)






































As you can see, her neck is getting stronger, she is able to roll over and also sit well in her Bumbo. We love it! She is more and more engaging. Jude often laughs at her because she is wiggly and looks like she is trying to go somewhere.















Jude has really become quite the nurturer when he wants to. Here he is feeding his friend Abigail her sippy cup.














He also, enjoys his own sippy! Saying 'no' has become his hobby recently. It is pretty much the first thing he says in the morning and the last thing he says at night. He even has developed a grumpy face that goes along with it. I will try to get a picture of that. Aaaah, toddlerhood. It should be interesting!
We took our first walk as a family the other night. The kids did really well and seemed to enjoy it. Someone at church saw our doublestroller the other Sunday and said 'You're in trouble when you need to get those things double wide' but I tend to disagree. I am really enjoying having 2 kids and their closeness in age doesn't really bother me and I think will only get better. :)

Here are my kiddos just hanging out!



Hope you are well!



Much love,

Mackenzi (and gang) :)

1 comment:

Sarah Coats said...

They are looking more and more alike to me now. They are so cute!