Saturday, October 17, 2009

It has been way too long...

and everytime I thought about posting I have felt overwhelmed with all that has gone on and I could talk about. So, I am just starting here....we have had a really busy and fun summer with lots of visitors. The Brennemans, Lauchlin's parents and my Mom all came to visit us over the summer. Our fall has been busy too. Here are a couple of recent pics of the kids. Jude will be 2 years old on Novemeber 4th and we can't believe it! He just gets more and more fun with time. He knows all his letters and is talking up a storm!

Prisca is such a joy and so sweet. She is getting all 4 front teeth, pulling up and can hold her own against Jude. She will be 9 months in a week.


Here they are together...temporarily still.

A week ago, we had a reunion with most of our friends from our Sunday School class back in the day when we were all young marrieds with no kids. Well, that has changed over the past couple of years.

That same day in the morning we dedicated Priscila Mae back to the Lord. It was a special time and we felt the weight and privilege of being her parents! Also, the amazing support from the body of Christ!

Prisca and her Daddy!

Prisca and her Mommy!

Sorry for such a long lag in my posting. I will do better now that I have taken the first step back into the blogging world!
Much love,
Mackenzi (for the family)



No comments: