Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just a little comparison and some fall pictures...

Here is Jude at 10 months old.... Here is Priscila at 10 months old...
At this point, lots of people ask me when I am out with them if they are twins. Jude is pretty big compared to Prisca so I'm not sure what that is about. I do see resemblance to each other but to me they look pretty different. Anyway, you decide.

I took the kids out to get some fall pictures. I couldn't resist this picture of the sun shining through Prisca's fuzzy stick up hair. It just won't lay down. I like it at this point knowing it won't last forever (I hope).
Pretty girl. I love this picture, she looks so peaceful to me.

Jude on the other hand looks pretty onry in this one. Fairly representative of their personalities. ;)
Jude was enjoying the leaves...Prisca just wasn't sure what was going on yet.
Here is the one picture I was able to get with them both looking at me. Whew, that is hard to do with no one helping.

Well Happy Fall!
Much love,
Mackenzi




No comments: