Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Little booty in jeans and moving toward Priscila...


Look at that little booty in jeans!
As I have been dressing Jude in more fall clothing, I just think he looks sooooo cute. The other day when I put these jeans on I just couldn't stop from chuckling because he just looked like a little man.
Okay, so that may be very boring and a little over the top for most of you but I love it and frankly this is my blog so get over it! :)
This past weekend we really worked hard on the house cleaning things out and reorganizing. We are getting carpet put into our bedrooms to minimize noise between rooms for when Priscila arrives. So, this entails cleaning out closets and reordering bedrooms. Jude will be moving into what was our office. The kids are winning, it is a losing battle!! But, doing this helped me feel a little bit more like we are accomplishing tasks to be more prepared for a new baby. Once the carpet is in the two kids' rooms will get organized and I will feel much better! I am definitely having the nesting instincts again this time around.
Anyway, that is what we are up to. We will be heading to Atlanta to see Lauchlin's brother, sister and brother-in-law (and their 2 children). It is exciting because we haven't met their youngest Gabriel yet and they haven't met Jude. So, it will be a weekend of introductions and fun!
Have a great week!
Affectionately,
Mackenzi (and gang)

No comments: