Friday, August 29, 2008

Peek-a-boo and other skills

Little Jude is really starting to act more and more like a toddler and less like a baby. One day he crawled into the bathroom connected to his room and started hiding behind the curtain and peeking out to see if I was wondering where he was. Well, this started a string of peek-a-boo games.






Where is little Jude?




Are you looking for me Mom?








Here I am!!! Peek -a-boo!!!!







Since he has also gotten 3 almost 4 teeth up top along with his 2 bottom teeth, he likes to bite everything. He bites my shirt, his stuffed animals, our noses etc. I saw him in his crib today before his nap carrying his stuffed rabbit around in his mouth by biting it and holding it that way. He doesn't pose in a way that we have been able to get a good picture of these chompers but here is sort of one.

Needless to say, he is alot of fun right now and we are excited to see him start to walk and doing all sorts of other things!!


We are looking forward to a long weekend and hope you all have a Happy Labor Day!!

God Bless,
Mackenzi :)

1 comment:

MelanieStarr said...

Even though I see Jude just about every week, I'm still amazed at how quickly he's growing up! You're about to have a toddler on your hands!