Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Starting a blog with fear and trembling...

I just called Lauchlin to ask him what I should call our blog and he said "Your what?", a few times. Needless to say I don't think he is a big fan of the idea and I have been dragging my feet for a while about starting a blog. I'm not totally sure why but I think I have a fear that I will start putting my deepest darkest secrets on here and people will be able to read them now and for all of eternity. Frankly, I also think that anything I write on here can and will be used against me in the court of law. This may be true but I think my fear is a bit exaggerated and I figure tons of people have these things and I guess we'll all go down together.

Now I bet I have you hooked. What will she say on this blog? What secrets does she have? Well, don't get your britches all in a twist because I'm going to take it slow here. Especially because my husband will probably be stalking this page to edit my grammar and content. That should be fun...

I will do my best to post regularly. As a blog reader, I am realizing that clicking on a blog and seeing no new post can be rather discouraging. So, I will hopefully keep you capitivated by the excitement that is my/our lives! Ha ha! But, honestly, I want to share with you what is going on so that you can feel connected to us and get a glimpse of our everyday life. I want this to be true especially for those of you who we do not see very often and love dearly.

Well, that is all for now. I'm feeling rather jittery with having written my first blog post. Have I said anything incriminating yet?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wonderful internet!

MelanieStarr said...

Blogging is such a great way to keep everyone updated! Sort of like online scrapbooking. I'm glad we can come on here to read about all the cute things Jude (and Prisilla)are doing! I took a break from my blog over the summer, but I'll be updating it sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Melanie

MelanieStarr said...

Oops, sorry - Priscila :-)

Anonymous said...

I liked this - well done, my beloved friend!

- Cindy

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!