Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First football game and not a baby anymore...

We went to Jude's first high school football game on Friday and he seemed to enjoy it for the most part. (It was a game for one of our friend's brother, who is the quarterback for his team and is quite good). Sitting in the 'parents' section' made for alot of cheering and Jude did get scared when there was loud cheering. However, he sat looking at the game for quite a while with interest. Lauchlin and I decided that Jude can play football or be in the marching band, just so that we can come watch games when he is in high school! I really love marching bands!



I have been weaning Jude from formula to milk this week as well. The doctor suggests that in this transition we also replace the bottle with a sippy cup. I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it, I think psychologically it means that my baby is now officially a toddler and it makes me sad! (I will do it soon...I promise!)

I can't believe that he will be 1 year old in a short 2 weeks. Well, I am enjoying his increased babbling and mobility!

Hope all is well with you!

Affectionately,

Mackenzi (and gang)

No comments: