Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged...

...by my friend Melanie. I guess the game works like this: She tags some people from her blog who then choose the 6th picture from their 6th folder in their pictures on their computer. Her's was a sweet one of her and her daughter when she was born in 2001. I however have only had a digital camera for 1 year and this is the picture fitting that criteria. Can you guess what Lauchlin is doing?He is showing what time it is when we are leaving for the hospital for me to deliver Jude. It is quite fitting since Jude will be 1 year old next Tuesday. I can not believe this!!! So, I thought this was a fun game. I don't have very many friends who blog so...I tag Cindy, Sarah and Katie. Who knows if they will know that they have been tagged but I tag you all just the same!

(The crazy thing is that we will probably have a similar picture in a few months when we head to the hospital for Priscila. Lauchlin hates this picture because when he initially posed I didn't like his facial expression so he went over the top for the second one. He will just love that this is the picture that I have posted for this game. heehee!)

Love you all,
Mackenzi :)

1 comment:

MelanieStarr said...

I remember seeing this picture last year! I can't believe it was almost a year ago, that's just crazy.