Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Two birds, one stone...

I started sometimes to give Prisca and Jude a bath together. It works fairly well except when Jude wants to splash like a crazy man. I can't wait until Prisca can sit and play more with her brother but this is a fun step in that direction.
The kids are up to their normal activities...
Momma dressing Prisca up to look pretty. I think she looks hilarious in this picture. She truly is just enduring the endless dresses and pictures. :)

Jude continues to spend a chunk of his day looking at books. He looks so grown up in this picture!
I had a great Mother's Day. Lauchlin made breakfast, we went to church and then put the kids down for a nap and ordered take out Mexican. I wanted to hang out at home as we are looking towards Lauchlin leaving for Nicaragua on Friday and trying to get as much down time and family time as possible before then.

The kids (and I) are really going to miss Lauchlin next week but I am excited to hear about the well that is dug and the village that will be changed radically as a result. I will post some pictures from his trip and report how things went!
Much love,
Mackenzi (and gang)




No comments: