Friday, May 22, 2009

Well the well...

...is pretty much done at the school they were drilling at in Nicaragua. The team Lauchlin was with decided to be there this morning and give up some of their 'tourist time' and head to Managua this afternoon. Lauchlin called me this morning. He said they worked really hard this week but had hit rock on Monday and had to find another location to start again. I guess I will have more details when he returns. Praise God that is tomorrow evening at 6pm.
It has been a really rough week but God has sustained us. I didn't anticipate Jude having such a hard time with his Daddy away. He was very emotional and confused this week. He also was teething and had a doctor's appointment with a shot (with side effects of course). Regardless, I will be glad for Jude's sake that his Daddy is back.
The body of Christ has surrounded us here is amazing ways. We had people in our home for 3 evenings for dinner and fellowship. Also, had a people watch the kids and let me get out a little bit. Alan, our good friend, watched them today and Jude really seemed to be refreshed by some 'guy time'.

Anyway, I will post more details and pictures on the trip later. Sorry no new pictures of the kids. Jude has been crying all week it seems anyway...

Much love,

Mackenzi (and gang)

No comments: