Friday, September 12, 2008

Better mood and same eyes...



Praise the Lord!! Jude is in a much better mood today and not as clingy as he has been the last 2 weeks. We were being silly with the camera. He really is a dear boy and I love that he likes to smile and be cuddly (is that a word?)


I also noticed as I looked at these pictures, we really do have the same eyes. Wierd! Still a bit strange that God chooses to use us in the process of creating life, what a blessing and very very humbling.

Well, happy weekend!

Love,
Mackenzi :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is certainly little room for doubt that he has your eyes! (I'm not one who is convinced that you can really tell who a baby looks like at all in their early stages except him/herself, but in this case, I make an exception!!)
Much love to you all-
Jennyb