Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Human Chew Toys and Priscila Growing

Jude has been teething and teething hard for 2 weeks now. He already has 6 teeth but we think some big ones are coming in. Regardless, this means snotty nose, interrupted sleep, drooling and lots of chewing. Alan and Pam told us that he was trying to teeth on the other children in his room on Sunday in the nursery. Apparently he got a good munch on one of the little boys and for the rest of the time, the little boy would cry every time Jude looked at him. I thought this was a funny story but Lauchlin was disturbed that we might be raising a little bully. I don't think this is possible at 10 months old. I just think he likes chewing. However, because I am in close proximity of him the majority of Jude's day, I have become his live chew toy. Whether it is just when we are playing or when I am hugging him and rocking him before sleep time. I get chomped on...



There he goes a chewing away. You would think that we never feed him.


It's so good that he is drooling and licking his lips. Crazy kid. (His bites actually really hurt and I feel tempted to cry whenever he looks at me :) )

I figured I would also post a picture of my ever growing belly. Not the greatest picture but will have to work for now.


Okay, I am really debating whether to keep this picture posted but...it's the only one I have right now. Yuck!

Hope you are doing well!

Mackenzi

No comments: