Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sick and Tired, Man of many hats...

We have had a rough weekend. Little Jude had a temperature up to 104 degrees and just wanted to be held. Poor little boy was just miserable and clingy. This meant mommy was on super duty. He didn't want to be put down nor did he really want his daddy. Anyway, Lord willing we are heading out of this sickness.

Being home for days at a time we did get a little bored and loopy. So, I am trying to prepare the changing table for Priscila and I had Jude try on all his hats to see which ones fit.







Needless to say, some are still too big and others too small.


I don't have anything witty to say because my brain feels like mush from lack of sleep.





Hopefully we will be back to this cheerful healthy little one soon.

Much love,
Mackenzi

1 comment:

MelanieStarr said...

I'm glad Jude is starting to feel better! He looks so handsome in all of his hats.