Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jude and his Daddy...


It amazes me at how much Jude loves his Daddy.


He gets soooooo excited when I say, "Daddy's home!". He starts smiling and squealing. When he hears Lauchlin's voice he starts heading in that direction.


There are often times that we are sitting down for a meal or just hanging out and Jude just watching everything that Lauchlin is doing. Lauchlin often says "What buddy?". That often evokes a squeal and smile.



When he suddenly gets a bunch of Daddy kisses, he presses his little head into them with his eyes slightly closed and a gentle smile on his lips. It is beautiful.


It really is a wonderful picture of how trusting and hungry we should be for the Lord's affection. How much more loving is He. Do I really see Him this way or let Him love me this way? No. May I take this picture of my little Jude and husband as a real life parable of His love.



Jude and Lauchlin at lunch today. We took a picnic for his lunch break.


May you experience and see God's fatherly love for you today!


In Him,
Mackenzi :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't have anything earthshatteringly intelligent to add to your comments, just a quick note to say hi... the 1st pic of Lauch & Jude is great! Love you!